Why join the Columbia Running Club?
- Weekly e-newsletters with race recaps and articles by our members.
- Entry into our Tour de Columbia – a 50+ race series throughout the year (almost every weekend!) where you can earn points toward our end of the year awards dinner/banquet. Participation awards for those completing 8 races on the Tour. Place in the top 3 of your age group for the year and receive a plaque and special award.
- Socials – Seasonal socials for club members. Our last events have been at Sesqui State Park and the Lake Murray Dam
- Group Runs – Let us hook you up with the many weekly running groups in Columbia put on by our members and others.
- 15% off at Strictly Running
- 10% off at Cycle Center
- $10 off your first massage at Massage Works
- discounts to many of our Tour races
$15 Seniors (60 and over)
$15 Junior (18 and under)
Membership is by calendar year (Jan 1 – Dec 31), regardless of when you join. This allows everyone to compete in the same period (i.e., calendar year) for Tour points and participation awards. Make sure you are selecting the correct calendar year you wish to join.
Tour points and participation are calculated for the entire calendar year regardless of when you join. Example: If you join the 2023 CRC Membership in February, or June, or anytime on or before 12/31/23, you’ll receive all your eligible points & participation credit for all the Tour races since Jan 1, 2023. – Yes, we have your data! (We get the complete results for all the Tour races.)
How to Join
Online Registration is quick and easy:
2023 CRC Membership Registration
NOTE: Please register using the same name you use for races. (E.g., “Tom” instead of “Thomas” or “BlueShoes” instead of “MadDoc”)
You can also mail a check for the membership level you desire to:
Columbia Running Club
P. O. Box 50205,
Columbia, SC 29250